fangrrl_squees: (Default)
[personal profile] fangrrl_squees
861 folks are pre-reg'd for Gallifrey One.

IIRC, that exceeds the pre-reg of this time last year by around ten percent.

If my usual rule-of-thumb for conventioneering holds steady, they'll have about 1150 through the door, which'll make it the largest Gally ever.

Wow!

Meanwhile, my brain is in Los Angeles already, despite the fact that I've yet to pack accessories and cosmetics, I've a couple of bracelets to string, a hat to starch, E's corset to finish (another badly overdue project) and, if possible, a Webley holster to unearth from the depths of my sewing room...

Date: 2009-02-11 07:23 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] strollerman.livejournal.com
White fabric paint to get to me...

I haven't packed either, but I don't have much to carry. I'll get around to it tonight.

Date: 2009-02-11 07:31 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] britgeekgrrl.livejournal.com
Bugger. I don't have any. I'll pick some up tonight, or have alex get it in the morning (he's driving me to Fremont after work on Thurs)

Date: 2009-02-11 07:46 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] strollerman.livejournal.com
Oh, ok. So I won't have to pick you up from BART then? What time do you expect to be arriving and do you need directions to my apartment?

And thanks for the paint. If I can pop down to Walmart or Michael's today, I'll see if I can find it myself.
Edited Date: 2009-02-11 07:47 pm (UTC)

Date: 2009-02-11 07:51 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] britgeekgrrl.livejournal.com
No, you still need to get me from BART. It's easiest if Alex drops me there, you see...

However, IF Espana's meeting you at your place, it's not the end of the world if I have Alex drop me at your place too and would make your life easier and I'm all for that.

Email me at the gmail address and let's sort it out.

Date: 2009-02-11 08:12 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] strollerman.livejournal.com
Ah okay. Then, I'll pick you up from BART. Just give me a call when you're there.

No, I think EspaƱa is meeting me at BART as well.

Date: 2009-02-11 08:19 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] praedestinatio.livejournal.com
For you:
-Your coat
-Red gloves

Correct?

Date: 2009-02-11 09:01 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] britgeekgrrl.livejournal.com
Correct. Thanks!

Pre-reg

Date: 2009-02-11 09:57 pm (UTC)
hazelchaz: (Default)
From: [personal profile] hazelchaz
938, actually.

On the other hand, if you're disregarding guests and other comps, your number is almost dead-on.

Re: Pre-reg

Date: 2009-02-11 10:10 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] britgeekgrrl.livejournal.com
I was, indeed, disregarding guests and comps and just going off the published member list on the G1 webpage. ;)

Re: Pre-reg

Date: 2009-02-11 10:12 pm (UTC)
hazelchaz: (Default)
From: [personal profile] hazelchaz
Okay. The number doesn't correspond to any total-member count that I have on file (from mailing out all the postcards -- it jumped from 774 to 898 in a week), so that makes a lot of sense.

Profile

fangrrl_squees: (Default)
aka Britgeekgrrl

March 2012

S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
111213 14151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 14th, 2026 01:18 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios